Terms & Conditions
For the remainder of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The customer will be subsequently referred to as the RENTER. Junk it Plus, LLC, its representatives, and associates will subsequently be referred to as the OWNER. All property of the OWNER (trailers, machinery and products that can be rented) will subsequently be referred to as the EQUIPMENT.
OPTIONAL RENTERS PROTECTION (15% of rental rate)
In the instance EQUIPMENT is damaged, lost, or stolen, RENTERS protection protects our valued customers from assuming the full cost of repair/replacement detailed in SECTION 4 of “RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS”. Protections are as follows:
- Tires- The RENTER will be billed 10% of the repair/replacement cost of a damaged tire, up to $75.00 per tire
- Damage to EQUIPMENT- The RENTER will be billed 10% of the repair/replacement cost of a damaged rental, up to $500.00
- Without insurance, the RENTER will assume all costs incurred in a catastrophic event involving the EQUIPMENT.
- The RENTER is expected to reimburse the OWNER the full value of the stolen or lost EQUIPMENT, should theft or loss occur. RENTERS insurance won’t cover loss or theft.
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The EQUIPMENT shall be picked up and dropped off by the RENTER at:
5225 Young Pine Road, Orlando, FL 32829
The RENTER must provide his/her own means of transportation for the EQUIPMENT.
2. It is the responsibility of the RENTER to return the EQUIPMENT before the end of the Rental Period.
6-hour rentals are due no later than 30 minutes after the end of the Rental Period.
Daily rentals are due by 12pm on the day following the last day of the Rental Period.
Failure to return the EQUIPMENT in a timely fashion will result in a $30.00 late fee for every hour past the time the EQUIPMENT is due.
It is also the responsibility of the RENTER to return the EQUIPMENT free of debris. If the RENTER fails to return the EQUIPMENT in clean working order, the OWNER will pass all of the disposal expenses (plus 30%) to the RENTER.
All circumstances that require the OWNER to recover the EQUIPMENT will result in a $100.00 recovery fee for the RENTER.
3. A. By initialing the order form, the RENTER indicates he/she has the knowledge and ability to operate the machinery of the EQUIPMENT to be rented PROPERLY AND SAFELY.
B. By initialing the order form, the RENTER indicates he/she is claims complete responsibility for his/her health and safety as well as the health and safety of others allowed access or the EQUIPMENT and when the rental is in his/her possession for the duration of the Rental Period.
C. By initialing the order form, the RENTER indicates he/she will not hold the OWNER responsible for any and all injuries incurred from negligence and misuse. The RENTER will not seek legal discourse against the OWNER for any and all costs associated with injury to self and/or others incurred during the RENTER’s use and/or possession of the OWNER’s EQUIPMENT.
D. By initialing the order form, the RENTER indicates he/she will not hold the OWNER responsible for any and all damages to property incurred from negligence and misuse. The RENTER will not seek legal discourse against the OWNER for any and all costs associated with damages to property, be it personal or otherwise, incurred during the RENTER’s use and/or possession of the OWNER’s EQUIPMENT.
4. The RENTER shall keep and maintain the rented EQUIPMENT during the Rental Period at his own cost and expense. He/she shall keep the EQUIPMENT in good condition, normal wear and tear excepted.
a) The RENTER shall pay the OWNER in full for repair of any substantial DAMAGES (defined as outside of normal wear and tear) INCURRED during the Rental Period.
b) The RENTER shall pay the OWNER in full for replacement of any property LOST OR STOLEN during the Rental Period.
The OWNER’s invoice for replacement or repair will serve as proof and justification for any charges passed on to the RENTER for the replacement.
5. The RENTER shall not use the OWNER’s EQUIPMENT for the following purposes:
The transport of any kind of dirt; wet or dry
The transport of any concrete or cement
The transport of any corrosive materials
The transport of any paint, oil or gas
Evident failure to adhere to the above parameters could result in the cost of repair being passed on to the RENTER with an added $50.00 misuse charge.
6. a) No allowance will be made for any rented EQUIPMENT or portion thereof which is claimed not to have been used. Acceptance of returned EQUIPMENT by OWNER does not constitute a waiver of any of the rights OWNER has under the rental agreement.
b) If the RENTER is in default of any of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of this agreement, the
OWNER, and his agents, reserves the right to recover the EQUIPMENT at the RENTER’s risk, cost and expense.
c) The RENTER shall not sell, pledge or encumber the rented EQUIPMENT in any way. The OWNER may terminate this agreement immediately upon the failure of RENTER to make rental payments when due, or upon RENTER’s filing for protection from creditors in any court of competent jurisdiction.
d) The OWNER makes no warranty of any kind regarding the rented EQUIPMENT, except that the OWNER shall replace the EQUIPMENT with identical or similar equipment if the EQUIPMENT fails to operate in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and operation instructions. Such replacement shall be made as soon as practicable after RENTER returns the non-conforming EQUIPMENT.
e) The RENTER shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, the expenses and costs incurred by OWNER in protection of the OWNER’s rights under this rental agreement and for any action taken by OWNER to collect any amounts due the OWNER under this rental agreement.